Legwork Investigations provides high quality private investigation services to attorneys practicing in all areas of the law. Our team of experienced Indianapolis legal investigators will gather the facts and information you need so that you can make informed decisions and take appropriate action.
We know that your time is valuable and your client’s are better served by you handling the legal issues pertaining to their situation. Contact Legwork Investigations at the start of your client’s case. We’ll get the investigation headed in the right direction.
Benefits Of Hiring Legwork Investigations
- Cost Effective- There are no full-time employee payroll taxes, health insurance, worker’s compensation or other benefits to be paid when using our services. You pay our hourly rate or flat rate depending on the type of investigation needed which is a cost savings to your client compared to your hourly rate. Our fees are considered an expense for each case.
- Access to Information– Our proprietary databases provide nationwide and state specific intelligence which we use to assist you and your staff in finding the information and solutions you need.
- Time Savings– Gives you and your staff the ability to concentrate on the legal aspects of your client’s case. We can: locate witnesses or other parties to the case, obtain and transcribe statements, gather documents from the field, perform surveillance, assist with process service, take photographs, as well as obtain all types of information too numerous to list on our website. We do all of the legwork for you!
- Good Management– Allows you to delegate investigative tasks to those who are best trained to handle them. Your client will be impressed that you have an investigator working on their case and are not doing investigative work yourself.
- Technology– You receive electronic access to case status information, reports, documents, photos and can communicate with the investigator through our website. We also use state of the art surveillance equipment.
Contact Legwork Investigations today at (317) 973-1007.